Lands Asunder
Please Login!

The username should be the same as the wiki username.

Thanks!

Administration
http://www.landsasunder.pbwiki.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lands Asunder
Please Login!

The username should be the same as the wiki username.

Thanks!

Administration
http://www.landsasunder.pbwiki.com
Lands Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lands Asunder

White Wolf Exalted v 2.0 RPG set in An-Teng

You are not connected. Please login or register

Building connections before play?

+2
tytonidae
Atrus
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Building connections before play? Empty Building connections before play? Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Atrus

Salutations, I'm waiting on approval for my character, but I'm thinking as long as we're all still waiting it might behoove us to begin forming some groups or circles before play.

I'll be playing as a Night Caste Zenith, somewhere between Oscar Wilde and Tyler Durden. I'll be looking for any allies I can trust with my identity, but esp. Combat focused fellow Solars, renegade social Deathknights or crafty Lunar allies, or even a Dragonblood who feels like betraying the Realm. Takers?

2Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:02 pm

tytonidae

While I'm not sure my pending character necessarily fits any of the specific splats you mentioned, I'm all about building connections before the doors open.

I'm playing a social Eclipse (yeah, I know, that's redundant) who has strong ties to the Tengese government and royal families. She'll be combat-light to begin with, but with plans to grow into some MA as she goes along.

3Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Atrus

My character is pretty similar, combat light for the moment but planning to go further in the martial arts field eventually.

He's a playwright who plans to use his material as the seeds for a glorious Tengenese revolution. . . or at least a mutual enough understanding to allow us to direct our energies against the real enemies.

4Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:37 pm

tytonidae

Well, like any good Tengese, my Eclipse is all about feigned politeness on the surface and subtle expressions of resistance underneath. I could see my character being a patron of the arts, though, given the right sort of art being produced.

5Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:58 am

Throne

If you fella's are willing, I'm planning on postponing the Abyssal I was working on and going for a Dawn swordsman. I'll happily lend you my PDV in the form of defend-othering.

6Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:33 am

tytonidae

A Night, a Dawn, and an Eclipse? Sounds like it has potential!

7Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:22 pm

AdmiralSlappyPants

I planned to make a Dawn that is (Spoilers Warnings!) part of the royal family, but his currently attempting to live incognito and who's goal involves destroying the Pale Mistress and giving Tengese hope. He'd be very generalist in combat (Trying to make a Dawn instead of a one ability mastered in combat...which also means he'd start off rather meh because I did'nt focus on one thing)

8Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Vic_Viper

I'll be playing (hopefully) a Full Moon built of RIP and TEAR. Pure combat focus, with a smattering of drips of dots in other things.

Spoiler? He'll likely be a prince of a no-name little kingdom that was flattened by Mask & Juggy, who is now just arriving in An-Teng. Mr. Ex-Prince will likely be looking to observe the city for a bit, build up a merc company as soon as he reasonably can. Absolutely, undeniably hates Abyssals, and is highly likely to try and RIP and TEAR said Abyssals.

9Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:57 pm

cearealkiller

waiting on approval on mine, this is my first Exalted character so I'm still unsure I got everything right but I'm looking at playing a Zenith shrine attendant and priest for The Golden Lord. He has some rather straight forward goals for what he wishes to do for the Tengese people.

10Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

tytonidae

My Eclipse will have some ties—or at least will be working towards some ties—with the Golden Lord.

11Building connections before play? Empty Re: Building connections before play? Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Vic_Viper

Just as an idea, but potential paths I was thinking of pursuing were kicking Pale Lady's wicked butt up and down the city until she agrees to not turn her ire on Tengese, but on those hostile to Tengese. Seems a lot more ideal than just killing a perfectly useful lil' God. >:3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum